Monday, January 28, 2008

Birthday Cards Anyone?

For this card, I decided to make a pop-up. Isn't the sheep adorable! I used Liquid Applique on his body to make it look like wool.

I also used the Liquid Applique on the pom pom for the party hat.

Paper: Patterned paper -Serendipity collection, cardstock, Dutch Blue, White Daisy
Stamps: Happy Birthday, A Birthday Wish, Birthday Bash
Colors: Dutch Blue, Outdoor Denim, Blush, Buttercup

This is the pop-up portion of the card.



The sentiment reads "A birthday wish for ewe".





I made this card for my husband, Ron, who will turn 40 this year. I was inspired by a similar card that I found in a back issue of Paper Crafts magazine.

Paper: Outdoor Denim, Cranberry cardstock; Rough & Tumble paper pack
Stamps: Library Cards, Friendship Word Puzzle, Air Mail, Sans Upper and Lower Case Alphabet, Playful Numbers.
Accessories: Photo Hangers, Pewter Brads and contraband ribbon.

No comments: