Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meet My Customer Design Team!

Good morning! I want to take this opportunity to introduce you to my Customer Design Team:


Marla Lesniak - I have been married for 22 short years to my supportive husband. Mother of 2 wonderful teen aged children. I love to stamp and have been stamping for 10 years on a regular basis. Marla works in the DeKalb School District.


Clare Dempsey - My name is Clare Dempsey and I am a stay at home mom. I have been happily married for 15 years and have two boys. I am currently the president of the SCRAP Guild of Northern IL and am busy planning our next crop fundraiser. My most recent job was managing a Computer Aided Design System for Sears, used in specifying apparel for overseas production. I love to scrapbook, stamp and crop with my friends.


Piper Kauffman - I have been friends with Melissa since the 80's when we were in High School..If it were not for her, I would not have learned about stamping and scrapbooking, and how much I really enjoy it...wish I had more time to do it more often, but that will come in time! I have been married to my husband Patrick for over 11 years and have a 10 year old son Tyler and our latest addition to the family...Coco the wonder dog! Thanks to Melissa I have a new found passion for cardmaking and scrapbooking...and as my husband says about $4,000 worth of stuff in the basement but never have a card made when he needs one...LOL!


Joyce Rossi - bio will come shortly!


Every 6-8 weeks the design team will receive identical packets that include patterned paper, cardstock, embellishments and stamped images. They will have to create a card using only the materials provided (punches are ok) and then return their creation to me. I will pick a winner of each challenge and the winner will have their artwork posted here on my blog and featured in my upcoming newsletter. They will also receive a voucher to attend one upcoming workshop free of charge!


So are you dying to find out who this month's winner is? It was a tough decision - everyone did a fantastic job!


And the winner is.......


Joyce Rossi!
Congratulations Joyce!
Colors: Bamboo, Black
Papers: Black and Bamboo cardstock,
Silhouette paper pack
Embellishments: Red sparkle, black organdy ribbon
Stamps: Joy Forever

No comments: