Monday, March 3, 2008

Birthday Cake Card


I've been in birthday card mode lately!

I made the background by brayering Taffy ink on white cs, then I used the sea sponge tool from the distressing kit to pounce some Orange ink here and there. Finally, I brayered the edges (about two inches all around) with Autumn Terracotta. I then used the Star Struck stamp set to random stamp in Cocoa and Autumn Terracotta. I used scraps from the background to create the cake. Stamped inside the scallop circle with Genuine Fun stamp set. The lines around the edge of the cake piece are from the Adventure stamp set.

Colors: Taffy, Orange, Autumn Terracotta, Cocoa
Cardstock: Autumn Terracotta, Cocoa, Colonial White
Stamps: Star Struck, Adventure, Genuine Fun
Accessories: Cocoa Grograin Ribbon, Colonial White Brads

No comments: