Friday, July 25, 2008

Purse album

This is a fun mini purse album. It measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" when closed and approximately 16 1/4" when open. There are inserts in each of the pockets as you can see in the last picture.

I will be teaching this as a workshop on Tuesday, August 26th at 6:30 pm. Workshop fee is $12.00.

Colors: Buttercup, Blush, Petal and Sweet Leaf
Patterned Paper: Paper Garden Paper Pack
Stamps: With Love, Make It Count, Genuine Fun, Delight In Everything
Accessories: Smokey Plum Organdy Ribbon, Just Blooms Big Pinks Paper Flower, Garden Green Brads, Baby Pink Button

2 comments:

Jena said...

Fun mini album - I like the pull out one, too. I've always wanted to try one of these but keep putting it off - you've inspired me - TFS!

Sandra said...

That is too cute! I need to make one. Have a great weekend!