Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby book album pages

I'm in the process of making album pages for my nephew. This is what I have so far...

I never get to do boy pages, as I have 3 girls, so this is kind of fun for me.

Colors: Buttercup, Moonstruck, Crystal Blue, Ocean, White Daisy
Stamps: Flyin' High, Doodle Alpha, Rustic Alpha, Vintage USA, Today's Date (August Stamp of the Month), Scribbles Alpha (Autumn Leaves)
Accessories: Heavenly Blue Sassy Strands, Pewter Photo Clip, 3/8" Natural Twill Ribbon from the White Daisy Ribbon Rounds Collection

I used the Imagine book for the layouts: Page 1 is shown on page 64,Up The Tempo, left side and pages 2-3 are show on pages 22-23, Proof Preview. I changed the left hand page by making the Ocean piece wider and tearing and sewing it with Sassy Strands.

1 comment:

Jena said...

Fun colors - I really love the 'lacing' you did on this page - too cool, I'll have to do that! TFS!