Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few cards...

Since I haven't posted in a few days, I thought I'd post a few things for you!

The first card is a wedding card I made for my nephew.

Colors: Black, White Daisy
Stamps: Soul Mates
Accessories: Black Organdy ribbon, white shrinky dink
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder Textiles


This card uses an upcoming stamp of the month, Treasure Life.

Colors: Lilac Mist, Sunny Yellow, Key Lime, Spring Iris
Stamps: Treasure Life (September Stamp of the Month), Ritzy Ribbon


I made this card for my brother's birthday. I was inspired by a card I saw in the magazine Cards.

Colors: Moonstruck, Cranberry, White Daisy
Stamps: Annotations (October Stamp of the Month), Today's Date (celebrate), With Love (candle flame), Snap Crackle Pop
Accessories: Star ribbon

1 comment:

Kim said...

All of your cards looks great! TFS