Friday, July 10, 2009

Tri-Shutter Card

This is called a Tri-Shutter Card. You can find the directions for this card here. Thank you Craftiblog for posting great directions.

My friend, Marla, made a tri-shutter card for me for my birthday recently. It was beautiful! Thanks Marla!

Anyway, I had the directions for this card on my desk for a few months and Marla's card inspired me to try one of my own.

Colors: Juniper, Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Tulip
Papers: Key To My Heart Paper Pack
Stamps: Butterfly Wings, Happy Birthday
Accessories: Paper Flowers and lots of bling!

When I stamped the butterflies, I inked the stamp in Creme Brulee and then used a wadded up paper towel to apply the Tulip Ink on top. It gives the butterfly a nice mottled look.










2 comments:

Christina said...

That is a GORGEOUS card!! I saved the link to my favorites list so I can give one a whirl tonight!!! THANKS!

Leslie said...

Beautiful card.