Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby Girl Album Gift

I created this baby album for a friend of mine recently. I used layouts from the new how-to book, Magic. This book teaches you how to make the basic layouts, as I've done here. But it also teaches you how to turn these layouts into "Magic" with hidden slides, journaling, pictures, etc. It's really a great book!

I used the Cherry-O paper pack for the entire album.

The first and last layout in the album are the Charmed layout.
This next layout is called Backstage. I used Blooming Flourishes (CTMH) and Scribbles Alpha (Autumn Leaves) stamps sets on this spread.

The third spread is called Hat Trick. There is a hidden journaling piece behind the brown rectangle. I used Ritzy Ribbon (retired), Spot On Backgrounds, and Just For Girls stamp sets.

No comments: